All images and text on this website © 2007-2009 Waste-Naught Pet Waste Solutions,
unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. Information contained herein may not be reproduced in any
form without the express written permission of Waste-Naught Pet Waste Solutions.
Waste-Naught respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Waste-Naught may, in
appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable or terminate the accounts of users and any access to this website
who may be repeat infringers.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual
property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Waste-Naught's Copyright Agent the following information:
1. a physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual
property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that
you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's
If you are seeking permission to use Waste-Naught trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots,
copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the permission requests department, not the copyright agent.
Please send all correspondance in writing to Waste-Naught's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other
intellectual property infringement:
Waste-Naught Pet Waste Solutions
952 Golf House Rd W, Suite I
Whitsett, NC 27377
Any notification of infringement submitted electronically, with or without an attachment, will not be acknowledge or